I have just released a tiny web3 application.
This application comes from my friend’s actual need and I hope everyone has the same.
Sometimes, he wants to check his luck to make an important decision. He may go to a pagoda or simply with a random app. I built this app for that demand but more funny thing combine with blockchain. Checking your luck is the main thing of the app, not focusing to reward.
I build the app on the blockchain with a token called Lucky Money LMN
Why is it on the blockchain?
- Transparent & History
- Immutable & Secure
- Decentralization & Trust
Why is token here?
- Although the app is not focusing on big rewards, the small rewards still get more fun.
- The tokenomic should be de-inflation to make the app stronger
This idea is different from others:
- The lottery app: the end time may be based on the total buyer in that round or specific time, but you need to wait. This gives you a result immediately
- Other apps control many players, they cannot manage on smart-contract like looping on an array, and they may need a backend to handle core logic like users’ info and lucky number which will not be transparent anymore.
- The lottery app focuses on the big reward at first, but my app focuses on the lucky thing.
I choose BSC Network to live. It’s popular and cheap.
- Name: Lucky Money
- Symbol: LMN
- Decimal: 18
- Total supply: 100,000,000
- Listing: 100% supply to DEX
- Initial price: $0.00001
- The token can be distributed via the Lucky app only. You cannot buy it via DEX
- You can transfer and sell tokens with a zero fee
- If you want a program to give more rewards, this app is not for you.
- The app will buy a $1.0 LMN token using BNB. If you are lucky, you will get all available tokens on the app after deducting taxes.
- The total tax is 20%, where 5% burn tokens, 5% for service fees, and 10% for reserved rewards. This tax only is applied one time to the winner. The tokenomic is an anti-inflation model. :) 100% supply is in LP on DEX, there is one way to get token via checking your luck.
- The random algorithm is fair, cheap, and simple based on “block.difficulty, block.timestamp, tokenAmount”
- Home: https://dapp.nhancv.com/lucky
- Token: https://bscscan.com/token/0xBD2615b692a1214654D3d333adF16e51BAE0bc76
- App: https://bscscan.com/address/0x53fe2ACabBd332Fe4e9f5A491e0bEa7a42A18fca
- LP: https://pancakeswap.finance/info/pool/0x34aa4e47245bb5a24c50269ed172ba9b69b04b7e
- Token price here: https://dex.guru/token/0xbd2615b692a1214654d3d333adf16e51bae0bc76-bsc
Feel free to try if you have some BNB in your wallet. Keke :)
Have fun. :3